- A free order of potstickers with your meal at Ni Fen Bistro! (Remember, these are award-winning dumplings - they are delicious!!)
- 10% off your dinner order at Pleasant City Wood Fired Grille
- Free house dessert with your meal at Joe's Place
- You could also go visit Newt's Pub Burgers for the "Heisenburger" and get a side of Jesse's Blue (Nacho) Chips
- Or, if you prefer sweet to savory, go to Lily Bean's Micro-Roasted Coffee for the "Lydia Special" which is a Blue Magic cupcake and a freshly-brewed chamomile tea (but careful about adding Stevia!)
Remember these deals are only good on Saturday, April 26 - so come on out!
We're also excited to continue to post and link pictures of Wanna Cook? that have come from fans - like the one at the top of this post from a bookstore in Akron, Ohio! Wanna Cook? is all over the place! Send us your picture, or tweet it to the world and let us know about it by including us (@KDaleKoontz and @EnsleyFGuffey) in the tweet! Remember to use the hashtags #wannacook and #breakingbad while you're at it!
The book continues to get some very nice publicity, too - this is what the April 15 edition of Library Journal had to say:
See you Saturday!!