|Ready for signing!|
- Dragonfly Wine Market, who provided the wine for the event (no Schraderbrau, but you can't have everything, can you? Wink!)
- Holly's Flowers, who provided us with a delicate (and deadly!) bouquet of lily-of-the-valley for the signing table
- Joe's Place, who offered customers who came in with a signed copy a free dessert the night of the signing
- Lily Bean's Micro-Roasted Coffee, who provided coffee and "Blue Sky" mini cupcakes for the launch and also offered the "Lydia Special" the day of the launch
- Newt's Pub Burgers, who offered the "Heisenburger" and "Jesse's Blue Chips" the day of the launch, along with the special Crystal Blue Shake
- Ni Fen Bistro, who provided awesome food for the launch, as well as offering customers who came in with a signed copy of the book a free order of fantastic potstickers
- Pleasant City Wood Fired Grille, who offered customers who came in with a signed copy of the book a 10% discount on their order that night
- . . . and of course, an extra round of applause for Fireside Books & Gifts, who hosted the event!
|Checking the purity!|
Still not sure what makes Breaking Bad so special? I think this tribute by Alexandre Gasulla sums it up beautifully . . .
And an extra-large congratulations! to Bryan Cranston on his Tony nomination for Best Actor for his portrayal of LBJ in All the Way. The play also was nominated for Best Play - quite an achievement!