Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Walter White Wednesday 95

I'm just getting so excited!!  Wanna Cook? will be officially released in just five weeks, plus one day!  As regular readers of this blog know, it's available for pre-order from a number of outlets, so pick your favorite.  Heck, I've even done some of the work for you . . . Try Amazon, Powell's, Barnes & Noble, or Books-A-Million!

And, because I can, here's a look at the spread-out cover.  Ensley and I both think it looks fantastic and we hope you'll agree that it'll make a snazzy addition to your bookshelf, desk, entertainment center, coffee table, or the back of your toilet.  (Hey, multitasking by reading books while utilizing the facilities has a respected history in Breaking Bad and if you can't immediately put your hands on some Whitman, why not some Wanna Cook?)

I'm meeting with the bookstore today to finalize details of the launch, so I can't say anything just yet, but check back for news - I should have specifics to share with you about the official launch by the end of the week, along with details about a few giveaways that could score you a copy of the book before the official release date - yay!!!!!

Also, if you haven't checked out my co-author's blog, you ought to.  Ensley needed to take some time off from regular blogging (graduate school does make some demands on your time), but he's back and this week's "Meth Monday" catches you up to speed, so go over there and ponder a bit, won't you?

More coming soon.  Promise!


No comments: