Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Walter White Wednesday 51

I have to admit, I'm a little crispy right now.  Between making a major deadline with the Wanna Cook? project (face it, if it's aired, we've written about it and our recaps, "did you notice?" and other extras have all gone through the first stage of line-editing to make the resulting work stronger and clearer) and several medium-to-large projects at work (April is indeed the cruelest month), I was concerned that I didn't have gas in the tank for "Walter White Wednesday" this week.

Really - what I want to do right now is go home, lock the door, and hunker under the covers for a few days - and that can't happen.  (See the aforementioned "medium-to-large projects at work" reference above.)

But then I came across THIS bit of news!

While remaining super tight-lipped about the final eight episodes, Vince Gilligan has said that Saul survives the end of Breaking Bad and a potential spin-off is in the very early stages!  Yep - Saul Goodman will not be at the receiving end of the heavy artillery we saw in Walt's trunk in "Live Free or Die."  As Gilligan puts it, "I like to think of Saul as a cockroach in the best possible way.  This is a guy who's going to survive while the rest of us have been nuked into annihilation.  He'll be the worst-dressed cockroach in the world."

Worst-dressed cockroach?  I'll let you decide!

Cockroach?  That's slander!  About 5 grand worth!


Damn, I love coffee with my shady justice!







C'mon - trust me!  I'm a LAWYER!

We can work this out!  Spinoff?  Prime time?
What's my percentage?







No comments: